NEWS FROM RICKMEIER
14. August 2020
Measures according to the corona virus (COVID-19) - Update
Dear Sir or Madam,
The situation around the corona virus (Sars-cov-2) is currently changing lives of all of us, thus RICKMEIER is constantly monitoring the development. Primarily we have to deal responsibly and conscientiously with the current situation. This results that decisions and activities are updated on a daily basis in order to protect our employees and business partners in the best possible way and not to expose them to unnecessary danger. At the same time, these measures, which are described below, are aimed at maintaining normal business operations as far as possible:
- Consistent compliance with hygiene measures is implemented. Disinfectant is available to all employees in the sanitary facilities and at other important points (e.g. goods receipt, dispatch).
- The minimum distance is observed both in meetings and at workplaces.
- A mouth-and-nose protection is provided to all employees and visitors for situations where the minimum distance of 1.50 m cannot be maintained.
- Employees who have been in risk areas during their vacation may only return to work after a negative test result has been proven or after the legally required quarantine period has been observed.
- For meetings and personal appointments we are available online via web and video conferences and of course as usual via telephone and e-mail at any time.
- The closure of the company is still not being considered at this time.
We constantly review these measures and adapt them to the current situation.
Every one of us has the responsibility to contribute with his or her own behaviour, so that we can manage this time together.
We wish you all the best and hope that you, your family and your employees will come through this difficult time well. Stay healthy!